Battle Token AirDrop is now live!


HOW TO JOIN ON OUR AIRDROP

Method 1



Send 0.0005 ETH to contract address 0x8185E8C1F1cBc1eB7ACCBEAD3fb4CbbD06a0922f

(or more, buy us some coffee ^^)


Recive Instantly 500 BTL

Method 2

Join our Telegram channel
https://t.me/joinchat/GbwDuw4IeHsQW-n1giQ9iA


Follow us on Twitter and Retweet it
https://twitter.com/battle_token/status/941739346788528134


Fillup the form

https://goo.gl/forms/VCFrvp5rOB4uNHQF3

All the conditions must be respected.



 
More Info



Join the discussion about Battle Token AirDrop




ICO Address:

0x22E5F62D0FA19974749faa194e3d3eF6d89c08d7

Price

1 IMMORTAL = 0.5 ETH

Available Token

100 - no Immortal Soldiers will be reserved by the developers

Claim

Send ETH to Smart contract address Immortals will be immediately available on wallet

GAS

When you send founds the contract will consume about 50.000 gas. To be safe use 80.000 as gas limit

Join the discussion about Immortals Warriors Token!

*** BATTLE INFO ***

Battle Address: 0x553B4546D26F383d4f4a056B7f50DaDFf07FB252


PHASE 1 (24 October 2017): DEPLOYMENT


During the phase 1 the competitors will be able to send an arbitrary number of troops to the battlefield

Once deployed on the battlefield the troops cannot be recovered until the end of the phase 2


The battle is reserved only for the official Persian and Spartans tokens on the Main Net:

Persian (PRS Token): 0x163733bcc28dbf26B41a8CfA83e369b5B3af741b
Immortal Warriors (IMT Token): 0x22E5F62D0FA19974749faa194e3d3eF6d89c08d7
Spartan (300 Token): 0xaec98a708810414878c3bcdf46aad31ded4a4557
Athenian (ATH Token): 0xe3d898170d1f56a78e9757a89402bb4de056a8c5


PHASE 2: BATTLE AND THE DEFINITION OF WINNERS AND LOOSERS


At this stage, the troops on the battlefield will be counted and the outcome of the battle will be determined according to the following rules:

Each Persian on the battlefield is worth 1 BP and receive 1 BTL
Each Immortal on the battlefield is worth 100 BP and receive 2000 BTL
Each Spartan on the battlefield is worth 1000 BP and receive 1000 BTL
Each Athenian on the battlefield is worth 100 BP and receive 2000 BTL

The outcome of the match will determined comparing BP of the two factions: the faction that gains the highest number of BP will win the challenge.

BP: Battle Points

BTL: Battle Token

PHASE 3: PRIZE AWARDING (31 October 2017)


Each participant of the winning faction will receive back 90% of his/her warriors (tokens). The remaining 10% of warriors are considered casualties, and they will be locked forever in the smart contract as dead bodies on the battlefield.

Each winning participant will also receive enemy warriors (tokens of the opposite side) as slaves in proportion to their contribution on the battlefield.